Building or purchasing real estate in Bali is a big step. Choosing the right property is crucial and , depending on the quality of the construction or the property itself, can have a significant impact regarding future rectification costs.
Bali Inspectors makes this decision easier with detailed reports that assess structural integrity; walls, ceilings and flooring; roofing system, waterproofing, quality of construction work and the compliance measures mandated in accordance with local regulations and codes. Bali Inspectors provides reports for townhouses, apartments, holiday homes, buildings, villas and other residential properties.
Handover Inspection Report
- This inspection is extremely valuable to an owner when preparing to accept handover of a new property. We will provide a detailed inspection report within 48 hours which can then be shared with the Construction/Development Company before final signature.
Re-Inspection Report (30 days after Handover Inspection)
- This inspection is a re-inspection of the original ‘Handover Inspection Report’ to insure the Construction/Development company have rectified all issues detailed in the report and as was agreed for rectification between the buyer and the construction/developer.
- Similar to the handover inspection, this report provides the perfect document for both purchaser and vendor to work from to resolve any outstanding issues prior to final signing.
11th Month Warranty Inspection
- Home/Property Inspections prior to the expiration of the new home 1 year warranty/defect liability period will provide an authoritative list of items that need attention by the developer.
Move-in / Move-out Maintenance Inspection
- This report protects both the interests of the owner and the tenant by creating an independent move in/move out document.